Techint E&C and its subsidiaries (herein reffered as “Techint”) will process all data provided by the users in compliance with all applicable laws and in accordance with the confidentiality commitments that inspire the activity of the Techint Group. We are pleased to inform the users that it is our concern to keep confidential all information collected through the Site and to process the same within the limit set forth herein.
Techint commits itself to limit the collection and process of data provided by the users to the minimum necessary for the purpose of supply the services provided in our Site.
Techint reserves the right to amend from time to time the provisions of this Policy, in order to update and/or improve the same, also with reference to change in law that may occur. Therefore, we recommend to periodically visiting this document to review the content of the same.
1. Source of data
This Policy covers any Personal data that you may submit through the Site in order to:
- Contact Us: If the user emails Techint through the “Contact” link on this Site, Techint will ask for the Users´ full name, address, country, city and email address.
- Apply to a Job Search Process: If the user applies to a job through the “Work with us” link, Techint will ask for your name, contact information, password, CV, resume and educational information. The user may also choose to provide other relevant information as part of his application. We encourage not to provide sensitive information, as defined by the applicable laws, but which may include sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, belief, and disability. Should the user provide such sensitive information, Techint reserves the right to not consider the job application. However, the user is encouraged to reapply with a new resume that does not include sensitive information.
Such data are collected through the Site and will be processed in accordance with all applicable laws. Techint will not collect sensitive data.
According to all applicable laws, all personal data collected through the Site will be processed in order to:
- Reply to the request of information submitted by the user and for the purpose of verifying the identity of the user; and
- Process the user’s job applications. The user’s personal data will be added to Techint´s candidate database and will be used for the purpose of considering whether the user´s profile is suitable for any job vacancies at Techint. According to the applicable laws, the application will be processed by employees of Techint around the world.
3. Protection of Personal Information
Techint protects this information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with the applicable laws. Techint has also implemented a specific mechanism which prevents, to the extent possible, unauthorized access, unlawful removal or modification of dat, and loss of data.
4. Transmission of data
All the data collected will not be transmitted to any third party, save for companies belonging to Techint Group.
According to the applicable laws, Techint may disclose personal information about the user in order to: i) protect the legal rights, privacy or safety of Techint or its employees, agents, and contractors; ii) respond to inquiries or requests from public authorities; iii) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or iv) comply with law or legal process.
5. Users’ rights
Users shall have the right (i) to be informed about the source of the data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out by electronic means; of identification data concerning the data controller and data processors; of the persons or entities or category of persons or entities to whom or to which the data may be communicated and who or which may become aware of said data as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of data processing; (ii) to obtain any amendment, rectification or integration of the data; erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; (iii) the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; (iv) the right to object to the processing of data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or otherwise for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
In compliance with the applicable laws, for the application of the above mentioned rights, , or for any questions or requests, the user can send an e-mail through the “Contact” link, to your relevant country.
6. Data Controller
This Policy applies to Techint Engineering & Construction and its subsidiaries. Please consider that some of Techint Group companies may have their own privacy Policies that are posted on their own web sites. We encourage you review those policies when linking to those web sites
7. Cookies Policy
This website utilizes the following cookies, with the characteristics and for the purposes defined below.
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
The user may disable cookies (in full or in part) through the relevant functions of the browser.